How do I find out if a certain person is in jail?

If you call 1-866-566-8267, which is the number for the MOVANS system, you should be able to find out if an inmate is incarcerated in our facility.  You can also register with the MOVANS automated system to be notified of an inmate's release or transfer to another facility from the Crawford County Jail.   This is a toll free call and there is no charge for this service. You can also find out about court cases as well, if available.  To further follow-up on the status of a case, click on the link at the top of this page under the "Case Status" section, and enter the appropriate information.

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.